Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Grumpy Girl

I have a horrible headache. The kind you go to bed with hoping it's gone when you wake up...only it isn't gone. As a matter of fact it's worse than it was the night before. Not only that, it may end up a migraine. I'm not certain that it is or I'd get to the doctor now. But, the doctor thinks I'm crazy. In her defense, I am a little crazy. But I know what is happening  with my body, even when no one believes me. I won't go to the doctor with this headache because if I tell her I think I may have a migraine and I don't then I've lost any credibility I had left. And I may need that for something really serious someday. Like if I'm having a stroke (God forbid). I don't need to be wondering if my doctor is thinking, "Oh, here comes Gina. She's crazy. Sure she's having a stroke. It's probably nothing." And, it will be no consolation if I actually were having a stroke and no one believed me until I was too far gone to salvage. So, I'l take too much Aleve and Motrin too often and pray I'm not damaging my kidneys. God, I hope I don't because my doctor wouldn't believe me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment